PLAYBAR’s nine speaker design floods your home with huge waves of epic, full-theater sound for TV, movies, music and video games.
- Complements HD television screens with richly textured HiFi sound.
- Wirelessly streams all the music on earth.
- Simple to set up, control and expand.
- Requires just two cords: one power cord, one optical cord (both included). Syncs with other Sonos speakers wirelessly.
- Understands and speaks most IR remote’s language and can be controlled by free apps for your Android®, iPhone® or iPad®.
- Plays all sources plugged in to your HDTV: cable/SAT boxes, Blu-Ray players, and video game consoles. If it’s connected to your HD TV, PLAYBAR will play it.
Do I need a BRIDGE?
- If you don't want your player near your router, use a BRIDGE instead. Sonos needs one of our components connected to your router with an Ethernet cable to create the Sonos wireless network. Any player (PLAY:1, PLAY:3, PLAY:5, PLAYBAR, CONNECT, CONNECT:AMP) or a BRIDGE can make this hard-wired connection. If you don’t want to hard-wire a player unit, you can use a BRIDGE instead. A single BRIDGE will allow up to 31 other Sonos components to operate wirelessly.
What are the supported devices?
- Works with all amplified and non-amplified Sonos products.
Can I connect Sonos to my TV?
- SONOS PLAYBAR was designed specifically for your TV. PLAYBAR is the only soundbar that delivers outstanding Hi-Fi Sound for your TV and is a complete Wireless HiFi System that plays all the music on earth. It is simple to set-up, control and expand throughout your home. With only an optical cable connecting PLAYBAR to your TV, you can control it with your regular TV remote or with the free Sonos apps on iOS, Android, Mac and PC.
Which internet radio is supported?